Burglar calls police in fear of second intruder
Police arrived and arrested the man but never found a second burglar
BENESTI, Romania — A worried burglar rang police from the bedroom of a house he'd broken into to say he thought another raider was in the same home.
Marius Ionescu hid under the bed after hearing a noise downstairs while he was sifting through his victims' belongings.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Burglar calls police in fear of second intruder
- Police Humor
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend