Wash. man arrested for destroying homes with bulldozer
The suspect's brother believes he snapped, resulting in a rampage that was a long time coming
PORT ANGELES, Wash. — Authorities in Port Angeles, Washington have arrested a man who allegedly took a bulldozer and hit four homes, a truck and a power pole on Friday afternoon.
The Seattle Times reports that Barry Swegle, 51, attacked the residences with the bulldozer due to an ongoing dispute with his neighbors. He was arrested and charged with malicious mischief.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help