Mother has son arrested for stealing her Pop-Tarts
The boy was placed under juvenile arrest and was charged with larceny/misdemeanor
CHARLOTTE, N.C.— A Charlotte, North Carolina woman had her son arrested for stealing her Pop-Tarts earlier this week.
According to a Charlotte-Mecklenburg police report, the mother called investigators on Monday to report her Pop-Tarts had been stolen.
She fingered her own son, who is a juvenile, as the culprit. The report said that the boy was placed under juvenile arrest and was charged with larceny/misdemeanor.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform