Mother has son arrested for stealing her Pop-Tarts
The boy was placed under juvenile arrest and was charged with larceny/misdemeanor
CHARLOTTE, N.C.— A Charlotte, North Carolina woman had her son arrested for stealing her Pop-Tarts earlier this week.
According to a Charlotte-Mecklenburg police report, the mother called investigators on Monday to report her Pop-Tarts had been stolen.
She fingered her own son, who is a juvenile, as the culprit. The report said that the boy was placed under juvenile arrest and was charged with larceny/misdemeanor.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman