Police: Woman stabbed boyfriend to death with high heel
Ana Lilia Trujillo told investigators the man was attacking her and she acted in self-defense
HOUSTON — Officials say a Houston woman accused of stabbing her boyfriend to death with a stiletto high heel told police she was trying to protect herself.
Officials with the Harris County District Attorney's Office tell the Houston Chronicle that 44-year-old Ana Lilia Trujillo told investigators the man was attacking her and she acted in self-defense.
Trujillo was charged with murder in the stabbing death Sunday morning of a 59-year-old man at a luxury high-rise condominium. His name has not been released.
Police say officers responding to a call about an assault in progress found the man's body lying on the floor. He had more than one stab wound to the head.
Trujillo remained jailed Monday on $100,000 bond. Court records did not list an attorney for her.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy