25 bike cops catch couple 'rounding home'
Officers were participating in bicycle school, rode into baseball field to find duo circling different bases than park normally sees
By Stephanie Farr
The Philadelphia Inquirer
PHILADELPHIA — A group of 25 bicycle cops spotted a man and a woman rounding home plate at Naylor's Run Park on Tuesday afternoon, but the pair wasn't playing ball, police said.
The officers, who were participating in an Upper Darby bicycle school for cops, were shocked when they rode up on a man and woman having sex on a bench near the park's baseball diamond, said Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 25 bike cops catch couple 'rounding home'
- Police Humor
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house