Cops: Vandalism suspect wore Spider-Man undies
The man used a rock to break the windows of a high school and sprayed the building using a fire extinguisher
CINCINNATI — Authorities in Cincinnati have arrested a man who they say was vandalizing a high school while wearing only Spider-Man underwear.
The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that it happened early Sunday when a suspect used rocks to break several windows at Moeller High School, crawled in one of the windows and sprayed fire extinguishers around the building.
Hamilton County sheriff's deputies say 23-year-old Thomas Williams was wearing Spider-Man underwear when he was arrested. The 6-foot-5, 295-pound Kenwood man was charged with felony vandalism and breaking and entering.
Police reports gave no explanation for Williams' attire.
Williams was still in jail Monday morning. Online records didn't indicate if he had an attorney.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert