Police: Pa. robber left pink shoes, fled on bike
The suspect ran out of his shoes before hopping on a black-and-neon-green-colored BMX-style bike and peddling away
ALTOONA, Pa. — Police in central Pennsylvania are hoping to find the person who fits a pair of pink shoes he left behind after police say he accosted a woman, took $200 from her, then fled on a neon green bike.
Altoona police Lt. Jeffrey Pratt tells the Altoona Mirror, "We have his shoes" — a pair of pink Adidas. Police say the robber swiped a bank envelope containing the cash out of the woman's hands after she left the Investment Savings Bank about noon Thursday.
They say the suspect ran out of his shoes before hopping on a black-and-neon-green-colored BMX-style bike and peddling away.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform