Police: Pa. robber left pink shoes, fled on bike
The suspect ran out of his shoes before hopping on a black-and-neon-green-colored BMX-style bike and peddling away
ALTOONA, Pa. — Police in central Pennsylvania are hoping to find the person who fits a pair of pink shoes he left behind after police say he accosted a woman, took $200 from her, then fled on a neon green bike.
Altoona police Lt. Jeffrey Pratt tells the Altoona Mirror, "We have his shoes" — a pair of pink Adidas. Police say the robber swiped a bank envelope containing the cash out of the woman's hands after she left the Investment Savings Bank about noon Thursday.
They say the suspect ran out of his shoes before hopping on a black-and-neon-green-colored BMX-style bike and peddling away.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests