Police: Fla. man threatened to kill wife over cat litter
Avelino Urbano Garon, 59, was arrested for threatening his wife with a knife over whose job it was to empty the litter box
By Julie Murphy
The Daytona Beach News-Journal
PALM COAST, Fla. — A Palm Coast man is accused of threatening to kill his wife after the couple argued about whose responsibility it is to change the cat litter, according to a Flagler County sheriff's report.
Avelino Urbano Garon, 59, was arrested Aug. 18 and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, the report states.
“Avelino was becoming angrier and threatening to throw the cat against the wall,” according to the report. He then “took possession of a knife” and said to his wife: “Do you want me to kill you? I will kill you.”
- Edged Weapons
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy