'Butt slasher' sentenced to 7 years, time served
Johnny Pimentel pleaded guilty to using a razor blade to slash the behinds of multiple women
By Metta Pettus
FAIRFAX COUNTY, Va. — Friday, the man police dubbed "The Butt Slasher" was sentenced to seven years in prison.
Earlier this summer Johnny Pimentel pleaded guilty to several charges.
The one-time day laborer admitted slashing young women across the behind using a razor blade or box cutter. These slashings happened at several shopping centers in Fairfax County between February and June 2011.
Pimentel was arrested in his native Peru.
On Friday, Pimentel said through an interpreter "I'm very remorseful."
Reprinted with permission from WUSA9
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house