Church volunteers thwart father-son robbers at Bingo
One of the men pulled the trigger, revealing that the gun was fake, and an unimpressed volunteer stepped in
By Michael Rosenfield
NASHUA, N.H. — A father and son have been arrested in connection with an armed robbery at a bingo game in Nashua, New Hampshire.
One of the bingo volunteers tells WBZ-TV he was counting money and getting payouts ready when the suspect came in to the bingo office.
The suspect, identified as 46-year-old Charles Preston, then allegedly flashed a gun and said ‘This ain’t a joke, put the (expletive) money in the bag.’” The volunteer says the church members were stunned.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police