NM police TASER naked burglar eating cat food
Homeowner called police after the stranger stripped off his clothes and held a box cutter to his neck
By Gabrielle Burkhart
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — An Albuquerque couple is still baffled after a naked man broke into their house Sunday night. And if that wasn't strange enough, what he did inside the house was downright bizarre.
The couple called 911 reporting a break-in in progress, and when police got there, they found their suspect naked and eating cat food. Broken glass from Mike Wolfersperger's back door is evidence of what he said was a creepy encounter with 22-year-old Roy Kincaid.
When police showed up, they said Kincaid was lying on the ground completely naked, sucking his thumb and eating cat food. When he stood up and came towards them, an officer fired a Taser at Kincaid and arrested him.
Full Story: Naked stranger breaks in, eats cat's food
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms