Police called to home of 'gruesome' Halloween scene
Despite what neighbors think, police told the homeowner he can leave his realistic decorations up
By Karl Torp
MUSTANG, Okla. — Johnnie Mullins decided to get "gruesome" this Halloween. His yard features gravesites and ghosts up in a tree, but the real shocker is the fake dead body in the driveway. The dead body is placed in such a way that it looks like the garage door crushed its head.
The fake body even prompted a 911 call. Police and firefighters responded.
Mullins was told he wasn't breaking any laws and will continue to keep the phony body in place.
- Police Humor
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house