Man dressed as 'Joker' charged with driving drunk in Maine
A man returning from a Halloween party dressed like the Joker was charged with drunken driving after crashing his car
PITTSFIELD, Maine — Police didn't need Batman to help them arrest the Joker in central Maine over the weekend.
A man returning from a Halloween party and wearing makeup like the Joker was charged with drunken driving after crashing his car in Pittsfield early Sunday.
Police say 64-year-old Dennis Lalime lost control of his car at about 2 a.m., then struck multiple trees and rocks before coming to a rest. Lalime wasn't injured.
The Morning Sentinel reports that a nearby homeowner heard the crash and called police, who arrested Lalime on an operating under the influence charge.
In his booking photo, Lalime's face is painted white, with dark circles around his eyes, and his hair is dyed bright green, just like the villain in the Batman series.
A working telephone number couldn't be located for Lalime.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court