Pa. man calls police over stolen break room snack
Man reported that his strawberry Jell-O snack was stolen from break room refrigerator
BREINIGSVILLE, Pa. — If you ever had your lunch disappear from the office refrigerator, consider what one southeastern Pennsylvania man did: He called the cops.
KYW-TV in Philadelphia reports that Upper Macungie Township police were called Oct. 10. That's when, according to a police news release, an employee at Wakefern Food Corp. reported "that an unknown person stole his Jell-O brand strawberry Jell-O snack from the break room refrigerator."
Police say the 39-year-old victim was angry because this wasn't the first time someone had stolen his food.
So far, police say the thief hasn't been caught. Police say in a news release that the case remains under investigation.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court