Pa. man calls police over stolen break room snack
Man reported that his strawberry Jell-O snack was stolen from break room refrigerator
BREINIGSVILLE, Pa. — If you ever had your lunch disappear from the office refrigerator, consider what one southeastern Pennsylvania man did: He called the cops.
KYW-TV in Philadelphia reports that Upper Macungie Township police were called Oct. 10. That's when, according to a police news release, an employee at Wakefern Food Corp. reported "that an unknown person stole his Jell-O brand strawberry Jell-O snack from the break room refrigerator."
Police say the 39-year-old victim was angry because this wasn't the first time someone had stolen his food.
So far, police say the thief hasn't been caught. Police say in a news release that the case remains under investigation.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert