Drunk man in clown makeup dangled child from overpass
Antonio Brown forced his girlfriends children to drink alcohol before dangling one of them from an overpass
KENOSHA, Wis. — A Wisconsin man wearing clown makeup is accused of dangling a child upside down from an overpass after coming home drunk from a Halloween party.
Court records say a woman called police after she saw Antonio Brown dragging two screaming children into the woods in Kenosha around 2 a.m. Sunday. The 13- and 8-year-old children said Brown was their mother's boyfriend.
A criminal complaint says Brown forced the children to drink alcohol. When the crying children tried to run away, Brown grabbed the older child and held him upside down from the overpass. The Kenosha News says Brown is accused of later dangling the younger child from a train car.
Brown is charged with child abuse and second-degree reckless endangerment. Court records do not list his attorney.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds