Police find jewelry cache in Pa. man's rectum
Medical staff found a bag of synthetic marijuana, a socket wrench used for smoking, four bracelets, four necklaces, and 11 ladies rings
By Myles Snyder
HANOVER, Pa. — Police said they made an "unusual find" in a suspected drunken driver after he crashed in southern York County last month.
Christopher Scheller, 18, was taken to York Hospital where an X-ray found "an abnormality" in his rectum, police said.
Scheller initially refused to have the object removed but eventually consented, and medical staff found a bag of synthetic marijuana, a socket wrench used for smoking, four bracelets, four necklaces, and 11 ladies rings, police said.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police