Police find jewelry cache in Pa. man's rectum
Medical staff found a bag of synthetic marijuana, a socket wrench used for smoking, four bracelets, four necklaces, and 11 ladies rings
By Myles Snyder
HANOVER, Pa. — Police said they made an "unusual find" in a suspected drunken driver after he crashed in southern York County last month.
Christopher Scheller, 18, was taken to York Hospital where an X-ray found "an abnormality" in his rectum, police said.
Scheller initially refused to have the object removed but eventually consented, and medical staff found a bag of synthetic marijuana, a socket wrench used for smoking, four bracelets, four necklaces, and 11 ladies rings, police said.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman