Naked bloody woman goes on rampage after sex refusal
Police arrived to find the heavily drunk woman's hands covered in blood
By PoliceOne Staff
GLENDALE, Ariz. — Glendale police responding to a domestic call found a drunk, naked, bloodied woman running around her house with her 4-month-old baby in-hand after her boyfriend refused to have sex with her.
Police said Ashley Marie Prenovost, 24, was bleeding from her hands after punching a glass frame, then hit her daughter’s head on a dresser as she ran around the home enraged.
Prenovost was arrested on suspicion of child and adult abuse, aggressive assault on a minor, endangerment, assault with intent to injure, criminal damage and disorderly conduct, according to the New York Daily News.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber
- Video: Ind. trooper informs drivers about 'pretty incredible' turn signal
- Del. officer, police cadet killed in off-duty crash