Drunk Va. woman shows up naked to visit jailed husband, arrested
Unclear whether she showed up at the office naked or if she arrived there and removed her clothes on the scene
By PoliceOne Staff
ARLINGTON, Va. — A woman who allegedly showed up naked to visit her husband in the Arlington County Jail ended up joining him, though probably not in the same cell.
According to the ARL Now, Marua Fussell showed up at the magistrate's office seeking to visit her husband, who'd been arrested earlier that day. What he was charged with is unknown.
Fussell was drunk, naked and refused to put clothes on, which resulted in her arrest and being charged with indecent exposure and drunk in public.
It's unclear whether Fussell showed up at the office naked or if she arrived there and removed her clothes on the scene.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform