Receptionist laughs robber with 'finger gun' out of salon
A Baltimore man was arrested Wednesday after trying to rob an Annapolis hair salon and being laughed out of the place
By Joshua Axelrod
ANNAPOLIS, Md. — A Baltimore man was arrested Wednesday after trying to rob an Annapolis hair salon and being laughed out of the place by a receptionist, Anne Arundel County Police said.
Ryan Michael Trembly, 29, of Curtis Bay, was arrested and charged with one count of attempted robbery and one count of theft less than $1,000.
Trembly allegedly entered the Bubbles Hair Salon on April 9 around 5 p.m. and announced his intentions to rob it. He had his arm under his shirt implying he was carrying a weapon, though he never showed or said he had one, authorities explained.
Full Story: Receptionist Laughs at Man's Robbery Attempt
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help