Receptionist laughs robber with 'finger gun' out of salon
A Baltimore man was arrested Wednesday after trying to rob an Annapolis hair salon and being laughed out of the place
By Joshua Axelrod
ANNAPOLIS, Md. — A Baltimore man was arrested Wednesday after trying to rob an Annapolis hair salon and being laughed out of the place by a receptionist, Anne Arundel County Police said.
Ryan Michael Trembly, 29, of Curtis Bay, was arrested and charged with one count of attempted robbery and one count of theft less than $1,000.
Trembly allegedly entered the Bubbles Hair Salon on April 9 around 5 p.m. and announced his intentions to rob it. He had his arm under his shirt implying he was carrying a weapon, though he never showed or said he had one, authorities explained.
Full Story: Receptionist Laughs at Man's Robbery Attempt
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform