Family mad after cops drive home stranger who pooped in house
Suspect was cited with two misdemeanors, but not arrested by the responding officer
By Justin Corr
KUNA, Idaho — A Kuna family is still reeling after a naked stranger entered their home last weekend. They say he flooded their kitchen, defecated on their carpet, but was not arrested.
"My husband grabs the gun because we have no idea who this guy is," said Tricia. "He's like, 'Get out of my house, now!' But the guy wouldn't leave. So, he puts the gun to his head, and says, 'I said, get out!'"
As upsetting as that was, Tricia says she was more upset by the fact that Coomes was cited with two misdemeanors, but not arrested by the responding officer.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police