Man walks into NYC McDonald's with knife sticking out of back
The victim was stabbed in the vicinity after getting into an argument with a group of men
NEW YORK — New York City police say a man has been treated for a non-life-threatening injury after walking into a McDonald's fast food restaurant with a kitchen knife still stuck in his back.
Officers responded to Jamaica, Queens, at about 10 a.m. Tuesday after receiving 911 calls from inside the restaurant.
The New York Post reports that the victim was stabbed in the vicinity after getting into an argument with a group of men.
Witnesses tell the Post that the man was chatting on his cellphone and appeared composed despite the knife in his back.
There have been no arrests.
The man was treated at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center.
Photos show the man wearing a white T-shirt that is stained in blood.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house