Drunk woman leads police on pursuit to jail she prefers
Just a few miles from the county line, the driver pulled over and told the officer why she took off
CHICKASHA, Okla. — An Oklahoma woman leads officers on a high speed chase by swerving all over the road and it was all caught on camera.
Dash cam video shows a car traveling about 5-10 miles over the speed limit, but what happens as the officer pulls out after the vehicle is when things really start to get out of hand. Just a few miles from the county line, the driver pulled over and told the officer why she took off.
"Apparently the driver did not want to go to jail in Grady County," said McClain. "She wanted to go to jail in Caddo County was her explanation as to why she did not pull over."
Full Story: Caught On Camera: Chickasha Police Chase Suspect
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber
- Video: Ind. trooper informs drivers about 'pretty incredible' turn signal
- Del. officer, police cadet killed in off-duty crash