Photo: Maine man takes mugshot wearing previous mugshot
Robert Burt sported a bright orange shirt with an image of his previous mugshot for a new mugshot in August
By PoliceOne Staff
PITTSFIELD, Maine — The age old question of what to wear at your own mugshot might have been answered — how about your previous mugshot?
Robert Burn, according to The Smoking Gun, did just that when he was arrested for operating under the influence and driving without a license.
After pleading guilty to a drunk driving plea, Burt was sentenced to spend two days in custody. Shortly before turning himself in, Burt wrote on his Facebook: "Going to do my 48 hours whoo."
Burt's new mugshot shows him wearing a bright orange t-shirt with a picture of himself holding a slate in a previous mugshot. Wearing a white shirt, he boasts the same brows and mustache in both photos. The orange shirt reads "Burt Family Reunion 8/8-8/10/2014" and "sponsored by Bud Light and Somerset County Sheriff." This apparently refers to one of Burt's relatives who is also incarcerated at the same jail.
Burt later wrote on his Facebook page that corrections officers made him hold the slate in such a way that "you could see the shirt."
"They laughed their asses off," he finished.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend