Civilian asks police: why the death penalty for cop killers?
A man who overheard a conversation between two officers discussing the death penalty chimed into their conversation to try to understand why the 'hot button issue' of the the death penalty should be required for cop killers but not for killers of civilians.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend