Civilian asks police: why the death penalty for cop killers?
A man who overheard a conversation between two officers discussing the death penalty chimed into their conversation to try to understand why the 'hot button issue' of the the death penalty should be required for cop killers but not for killers of civilians.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend