Sgt. Sean Murphy: "I'm doing great."
Sergeant Sean Murphy of the Massachusetts State Police, who leaked photos of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, has been placed on desk duty "until a further investigation is completed," but it appears that he won't lose his job or suffer a significant career setback. In fact, Murphy said on CBS 'This Morning' that he’s "doing great."
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police