Texas border agents' convictions upheld
By Graeme Zielinski
The San Antonio Express-News
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — A panel of federal appellate judges on Monday affirmed the convictions and lengthy sentences handed to two Border Patrol agents who in 2005 shot an unarmed and fleeing dope dealer then engaged in a cover-up to hide their crimes.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Texas border agents' convictions upheld
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms