Shots fired in Mexico hit El Paso City Hall
Earlier that same day, 21 people were massacred in a gang fight 12 miles south of the Ariz. border
Investor's Business Daily
EL PASO, Tx. — In his speech last Thursday, President Obama assured us that our "southern border is more secure today than at any time in the past 20 years." So why is El Paso's City Hall taking fire from Mexico?
The president made his pitch for "comprehensive immigration reform" by assuring us problems on the border were already taken care of, so the next course of action was a modified amnesty program for 11 million illegal immigrants in the U.S.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Shots fired in Mexico hit El Paso City Hall
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house