Shots fired in Mexico hit El Paso City Hall
Earlier that same day, 21 people were massacred in a gang fight 12 miles south of the Ariz. border
Investor's Business Daily
EL PASO, Tx. — In his speech last Thursday, President Obama assured us that our "southern border is more secure today than at any time in the past 20 years." So why is El Paso's City Hall taking fire from Mexico?
The president made his pitch for "comprehensive immigration reform" by assuring us problems on the border were already taken care of, so the next course of action was a modified amnesty program for 11 million illegal immigrants in the U.S.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Shots fired in Mexico hit El Paso City Hall
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help