Mexico gears up for Ariz. immigration law
Mexican shelters are preparing for the arrival of deportees
By Chris Hawley
MEXICO CITY — The other side of the border is also preparing for the implementation of Arizona's new immigration law, which could lead to a surge of deportees back to Mexico.
Migrant shelters along the border in Mexico say they're bracing for new arrivals after the law goes into effect Thursday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mexico gears up for Ariz. immigration law
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court