First responders talk about Boston shootout with bombers
A month after the Boston bombing and consequential shootout that followed days later, the Watertown police reflect on the night of the shooting and the thoughts that went through their heads that night.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman