Seattle cops search for wall-scaling suspect dubbed ‘Peter Parkour’
Suspect scaled a 3-story condo in an attempt to break in
By PoliceOne Staff
SEATTLE — Police in Seattle are on the lookout for a suspect who scaled a 3-story condo in an attempt to break in.
According to My Northwest, the resident of the condo called police Sunday during the attempt and the suspect fled the scene toward a nearby pier.
Seattle police surrounded and searched the area. Harbor patrols were instructed to search the water, but the man was not found.
"He's definitely got some climbing skills on him," Officer Patrick Michaud said. “We need to figure out who this guy is. If he's capable of climbing up to somebody's third-story apartment building, that's definitely of concern for people living up there as well as for police."
The suspect — who police have nicknamed ‘Peter Parkour,’ was last seen scaling a 12-foot fence, according to the report.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house