FULL LIST OF Careers Videos
Texas police wives' fight club–
New Braunfels Police Department wives' marriage enrichment course is currently recruiting for our 2016 class.
How self-reflection creates better leaders–
Manuel Ovalle discusses how to identify weaknesses in oneself and reminds his trainees to pinpoint and address their own weakness, while setting a critical, yet understanding tone.
The importance of mentorship in policing–
PoliceOne Editor in Chief Doug Wylie talks with Dr. Matt Stiehm about the best ways to become a mentor and how to seek a mentor.
Retired NYPD Captain on police culture, corruption, and solutions–
Sierra Adamson interviews Dr John Eterno, retired NYPD Captain, about the main problems with the NYPD which he attributes to management and culture within the department.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
The 7 coolest shooting ranges in the United States
How many of these facilities have you heard of (or visited)?