Mo. chief says he's back; officers call in sick
By Denise Hollinshed
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
BROOKLYN- Police officers in this village, best known for its massage parlors and strip clubs, called in sick Wednesday in apparent retaliation for the reinstatement of Police Chief Harold Johnson.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mo. chief says he's back; officers call in sick
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help