Ex-Ga. chief fined over purchases of hunting gear
Copyright 2005 The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Former Doraville Police Chief Ron Davis will serve 12 months on probation and pay a $1,000 fine to settle accusations that he misused police money to buy hunting equipment.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy