Ex-Ga. chief fined over purchases of hunting gear
Copyright 2005 The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Former Doraville Police Chief Ron Davis will serve 12 months on probation and pay a $1,000 fine to settle accusations that he misused police money to buy hunting equipment.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help