Former officer, fed named chief of Ky. PD
The Associated Press
RICHMOND, Ky. — A former police officer and federal agent has been tapped to head the Richmond Police Department.
Larry Brock is leaving his post as resident agent in charge in the Cleveland office of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, a position he's held since 1983. Brock will begin his duties in Richmond on July 1, at a salary of $63,000 a year.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Former officer, fed named chief of Ky. PD
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house