Mo. chief's suspension confounds residents
By Valerie Schremp Hahn ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
MOSCOW MILLS The new mayor of Moscow Mills has suspended the city's police chief, and residents rallying around the chief want to know why.
Mayor Larry Coy refused to give details as to why he suspended Chief Steve Runge, who was appointed in 2002. Runge says Coy, who was elected two weeks ago, told him residents and business owners want a new chief.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mo. chief's suspension confounds residents
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help