Mo. chief's suspension confounds residents
By Valerie Schremp Hahn ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
MOSCOW MILLS The new mayor of Moscow Mills has suspended the city's police chief, and residents rallying around the chief want to know why.
Mayor Larry Coy refused to give details as to why he suspended Chief Steve Runge, who was appointed in 2002. Runge says Coy, who was elected two weeks ago, told him residents and business owners want a new chief.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mo. chief's suspension confounds residents
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman