Man who burgled Colo. chief receives 6 years, boot camp
Sue Lindsay, Rocky Mountain News
Copyright 2006 Denver Publishing Company
A man who burglarized Denver Police Chief Gerry Whitman's home was sentenced to six years in prison Tuesday, but the sentence included a recommendation for boot camp that could lead to his release in December.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms