Man who burgled Colo. chief receives 6 years, boot camp
Sue Lindsay, Rocky Mountain News
Copyright 2006 Denver Publishing Company
A man who burglarized Denver Police Chief Gerry Whitman's home was sentenced to six years in prison Tuesday, but the sentence included a recommendation for boot camp that could lead to his release in December.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house