Ga. sheriff offers his own money to convict dogfighters
By Mark Bixler
The Atlanta Journal Constitution
GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. — Sheriff Butch Conway of Gwinnett County is offering $10,000 of his own money for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of people involved in dogfighting in Gwinnett County.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic