Milwaukee captain made familiar search for missing boys
RAQUEL RUTLEDGE, Staff, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Copyright 2006 Journal Sentinel Inc.
Debra Davidoski didn't know it when she kissed her young daughters the night of March 19, left her house and headed to the scene where two Milwaukee boys had disappeared. But within hours, the Milwaukee police captain would be coordinating the biggest investigation the department has seen in at least 25 years, dwarfing the probe into the Jeffrey Dahmer slayings or the search for Alexis Patterson.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform