Report: LAPD brass to blame for May Day incident
By Richard Winton
The Los Angeles Times
LOS ANGELES — The May Day MacArthur Park melee, in which LAPD officers clashed with protesters and journalists, occurred because of a series of errors by police commanders, according to a long-awaited report released this morning.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Report: LAPD brass to blame for May Day incident
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house