Potential threat to Md. chief prompts security measures
The Associated Press
UPPER MARLBORO, Md.- There has been a threat against Prince George's County Police Chief Melvin High, and the police force is stepping up security.
Acting Police Chief Roberto Hylton says they are working to locate the man for questioning. He says they take any threat to the chief and his family seriously, as with all threats to officers.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman