Admired Ohio police mediator dies after aneurysm
The Columbus Dispatch
Copyright 2006 The Columbus Dispatch
All Rights Reserved
Sgt. Larry Deck, a 25-year veteran with the Columbus Division of Police, died yesterday at Riverside Methodist Hospital after suffering a brain aneurysm Tuesday.
The 47-year-old was head of the Columbus Police Crime Scene Search Unit, which he had been with since April 1998. He joined the police department in May 1981.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Admired Ohio police mediator dies after aneurysm
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help