Admired Ohio police mediator dies after aneurysm
The Columbus Dispatch
Copyright 2006 The Columbus Dispatch
All Rights Reserved
Sgt. Larry Deck, a 25-year veteran with the Columbus Division of Police, died yesterday at Riverside Methodist Hospital after suffering a brain aneurysm Tuesday.
The 47-year-old was head of the Columbus Police Crime Scene Search Unit, which he had been with since April 1998. He joined the police department in May 1981.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Admired Ohio police mediator dies after aneurysm
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house