Fla. chief resigns amid harassment probe
The Miami Herald
KEY WEST — Bill Mauldin, chief of the Key West Police Department, resigned Tuesday afternoon in the wake of allegations he sexually harassed a female employee.
During an inquiry conducted by Key West's city attorney and human resources director on Tuesday, the veteran chief denied the allegations made by Christie Phillips, spokeswoman for the police department and the city of Key West.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. chief resigns amid harassment probe
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy