Chief of Boulder drug task force retires, wife steps into his post
Heidi Prentup the first female commander in Sheriff's Office
By Brittany Anas
The Daily Camera
BOULDER, Colo. — The chief of Boulder County's drug task force is retiring -- and stepping up into his commander post is his wife.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic