Officers involved in suit against N.C. city request investigation
By Sonja Elmquist and Amanda Lehmert
Greensboro News & Record
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police officers involved in a discrimination complaint against the city have requested an investigation into how their personnel information was released to a local newspaper.
District Attorney Doug Henderson said Tuesday that a group of police officers and their attorney, Ken Free, asked him to request an investigation by the State Bureau of Investigation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help