Officers involved in suit against N.C. city request investigation
By Sonja Elmquist and Amanda Lehmert
Greensboro News & Record
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Police officers involved in a discrimination complaint against the city have requested an investigation into how their personnel information was released to a local newspaper.
District Attorney Doug Henderson said Tuesday that a group of police officers and their attorney, Ken Free, asked him to request an investigation by the State Bureau of Investigation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman