Ohio deputy sheriff, wife found dead
By Mark Ferenchik
The Columbus Dispatch
GROVE CITY, Ohio — Grove City police are investigating the deaths of a Franklin County deputy sheriff and his wife whose bodies were discovered yesterday in their home.
The bodies of Wayne A. and Kathleen A. Urban were found shortly after 10 a.m. yesterday at 4153 Haughn Rd. The body of Mrs. Urban, 61, was in a bedroom; 65-year-old Mr. Urban's was in the garage.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio deputy sheriff, wife found dead
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman