Ohio deputy sheriff, wife found dead
By Mark Ferenchik
The Columbus Dispatch
GROVE CITY, Ohio — Grove City police are investigating the deaths of a Franklin County deputy sheriff and his wife whose bodies were discovered yesterday in their home.
The bodies of Wayne A. and Kathleen A. Urban were found shortly after 10 a.m. yesterday at 4153 Haughn Rd. The body of Mrs. Urban, 61, was in a bedroom; 65-year-old Mr. Urban's was in the garage.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio deputy sheriff, wife found dead
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court