Pa. town settles with former police chief
By Deborah M. Todd
WILKINS, Pa. — When the Wilkins commissioners approved a final settlement agreement between the township and former police chief Keith Guthrie at Monday's meeting, board President William Wilson made sure the audience was clear on what had just occurred.
"Everybody understand that? Keith Guthrie is officially retired and the lawsuit is settled."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. town settles with former police chief
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house