Pa. town settles with former police chief
By Deborah M. Todd
WILKINS, Pa. — When the Wilkins commissioners approved a final settlement agreement between the township and former police chief Keith Guthrie at Monday's meeting, board President William Wilson made sure the audience was clear on what had just occurred.
"Everybody understand that? Keith Guthrie is officially retired and the lawsuit is settled."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. town settles with former police chief
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms