Pa. town settles with former police chief
By Deborah M. Todd
WILKINS, Pa. — When the Wilkins commissioners approved a final settlement agreement between the township and former police chief Keith Guthrie at Monday's meeting, board President William Wilson made sure the audience was clear on what had just occurred.
"Everybody understand that? Keith Guthrie is officially retired and the lawsuit is settled."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. town settles with former police chief
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic