Fla. sheriff's deputy arrested for DUI
Naples Daily News
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. — A Collier County deputy was arrested Wednesday morning after Florida Highway Patrol officials say he crashed his SUV while driving drunk.
According to FHP reports, a trooper responded to a single-vehicle accident near Davis and Falling Waters boulevards shortly after midnight Wednesday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. sheriff's deputy arrested for DUI
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house