Fla. sheriff's deputy arrested for DUI
Naples Daily News
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. — A Collier County deputy was arrested Wednesday morning after Florida Highway Patrol officials say he crashed his SUV while driving drunk.
According to FHP reports, a trooper responded to a single-vehicle accident near Davis and Falling Waters boulevards shortly after midnight Wednesday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. sheriff's deputy arrested for DUI
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help